Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 FJ Cruiser Quicksand - 6-Speed Manual Transmission LOADED & EXCELLENT CONDITION - No Door Dings. 130,500 Miles. $24,000/OBO

I am selling my beloved FJ, something I thought I wouldn’t do. BUT, I have decided to buy a 30’ Airstream and travel all over the continental United States while I’m still young and mobile. Unfortunately, I have to buy a BIG diesel 4X4 to pull that big trailer.

I am the original owner and I purchased this FJ in late Fall of 2014 in Memphis, TN when I traded in my 2008 Sun Fusion for it. I waited over a month and a half for it to be shipped from Japan.

I just recently moved back to Dallas, TX. I CUSTOM ORDERED this FJ with a TON of OPTIONS! - see below.

This truck was driven predominately on the highway most of the time I’ve owned it (over 90% of the time). Very little in-town driving. I lived in downtown Memphis and my office was 500 yards away so I drove it very little in-town. I made a Fall 2015 month-long trip up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, pulling my kayak trailer, visiting my friends there and kayaking up and down Lake Superior again. I have also driven it to San Antonio and the Hill Country over two dozen times, but most of the miles put on it was on commuting trips from Memphis to Dallas to visit my son and attend his trumpet performances 3-4 times per month, every month from 2014-2019.

I can honestly, or embarrassingly, say that I’ve never had this truck off-road - EVER. The only mud this truck has seen is when I would have to back up my kayak trailer into the water at a lake where there wasn’t a concrete boat ramp.

I have basically babied this truck knowing that this was the last one of its kind to be offered in the U.S. I’ve always had and still do have a monthly car wash pass and I obsessively wash my vehicle 4-5 times per week, whether it needs it or not. I have also obsessively attended to the mechanical upkeep on this truck religiously. I change the oil every 6,000 miles and use Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil and I’ve changed all the gear oil three times, last one at 120,000 mile mark. Air filter is always cleaned every 5,000 miles and the spark plug has been changed twice. I rotate & balance the tires every 5,000 miles and the wheels are aligned every 10,000 miles. I have lifetime wheel rotation/balancing and wheel alignment service. 95% of the time I am the only passenger in the vehicle. The rest of the time I’ll have a passenger or two. No one has ever smoked in this truck. I recently replaced the tires (less than 6-months) and replaced the battery (less than 3-months). The pictures speak for themselves.

Feature & Options
  • Roof Racks
  • Rock Rails
  • TRD Shifter
  • TRD Exhaust System
  • TRD Intake System
  • Off Road Package
  • Trailer Package
  • Convenience Package
  • Upgrade Package
  • Aluminum FJ Door Still Plate
  • Dual Bucket Seat Armrests
  • FJ Rubber Floor Mats
  • Stone/Bug Deflector
  • TJM Off-Road Bull Bar Bumper
  • INTERSTATE AGM MTZ-78 Battery (New, 5-months)
  • LT275/70R17 121/118R Load Range E, BF Goodrich KO2 (Brand New, 6-months)
  • Hella FF700 Fog Lights w/ PIAA Crystal Ion Bulbs w /100W Bulbs
  • Hella Rallye 4000 Euro Driving Lights w/130W bulbs
  • Hella H4 130/90W Driving Bulbs in Headlights
  • Hella Rear Rectangular Flood Backup Lights
  • Yakima Rear Tire Mount Bike Rack
  • Apple 64GB iPod 5th Gen
  • RAM iPod Console Mount
  • PanVise Custom InDash-Radio Smart Phone Mount & Magnetic Holder
  • Alpine CDE-HD149BT CD Receiver
  • Alpine PSX-V9 5-Channel amp 100Wx4 & 500W Sub amp
  • Polk Audio MM6502 6-1/2 Component 2-Way Speakers (Front)
  • Polk Audio MM6502 6-1/2 Component 2-Way Speakers (Rear, custom mounted in side panels)
  • Stock 3-1/2 Front Dash Speakers
  • MTX FPR10-04 10” Low Profile Subwoofer
  • Custom Passenger SideStealth Subwoofer Enclosure
  • MARCO TORNADO Compact Air Horns 150/151dB
  • 400W 12V/120V Power Inverter
  • 800A Anderson Plug Jumper Connection to Battery (Mounted on Fender under the hood)
OFF-ROAD PACKAGE

Floating-ball Multi-Information Display with inclinometer, compass and outside temperature; Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), electronically controlled locking rear differential and Trail-tuned Bilstein® shock absorbers

CONVENIENCE PACKAGE

Rear wiper, privacy glass on rear side, quarter and rear door windows; exterior spare tire cover, cruise control, remote keyless entry system and auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera display

UPGRADE PACKAGE

17-in. alloy wheels with P275/70R17 tires

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Seems like a screaming deal to me, not that I have been paying close attention to prices...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts