Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BajaRack Standard Basket Roof Rack that has sustained damage from a hotel valet (see photos). The rack has been professionally Line-X'd; however, there are two dents on the top and a slight scratch on the right rear of the roof rack (see photos).

Rack will most likely need to be Line-X'd again, but the BajaRack is in good working condition.

MSRP: $1,045 (not including shipping)

I am willing to let this go for $500. Mounting hardware is not pictured, but will be included. I will not ship...local pickup please (Arlington, Virginia, 22202). Available for questions...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping to the top....this rack is just sitting in my apartment...any offers?

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping to the top. I've installed my new Rack...would like to pass the old rack on to a fellow owner!

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much did you pay to lineX it originally?
Hello there, I think I paid $300 to Line-X it. I have the invoice in the FJ if you want me to get the exact amount.....

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sort of interested and located in Arlington. The taco shaped tube on the passenger side concerns me a bit though. Do you think welding a new tube in there would be necessary?

·
A-Team Moderator
9,418 Posts
Can you mount a magnolia roof top tent on it? Whats the Total weight allowable on top while in transit / stationary ?
The ROOF itself 300# moving, 600# static/stationary. OEM crossbars are rated @ 145# or 154#, I forget which. It states the rating on them. There are numerous threads on this topic, Google is easier than the search and most hits will bring you back here.

It's recommended to put lighter items up top, heavier items inside. Keep your center of gravity down as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sort of interested and located in Arlington. The taco shaped tube on the passenger side concerns me a bit though. Do you think welding a new tube in there would be necessary?
Hello there...please PM me. You can certainly come by and look at it!

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still for sale!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts