Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Light scratches from sliding camping gear in and out. I was going to tape off and spray the silver parts flat black.

[/

·
Registered
354 Posts
Do these subs work with the non-FJammer stereo? I replaced my stock radio with the Pioneer AVH-3200BT a few months ago and have been thinking about getting the subwoofer.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I think they do in the 07-09's and maybe some 2010's but the easiest way to check is by opening up the panel where the subwoofer would go and see if you have an empty plug right in the middle of that opening.

·
Registered
54 Posts
you should have the plug under the plastic panels by the rear passenger wheel well. if you bought the fj radio wiring kit sold in most autoparts stores for $12 you should be fine to plug it right in.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx guys. I know very little about car audio.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanx guys. I know very little about car audio.
Me too! But thinks to the instructions from crutchfield and this website I was able to install my aftermarket stereo with ease.

I'm going to check for the above mentioned plug tomorrow and see if it's there. If so, I'll be looking for a subwoofer for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.