Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Parting with my Smittybilt awning and Bajarack brackets. Need the roof rack space for other stuff. They have been installed on my FJ for about a year, and really only used a couple times. The awning is the tan colored 6-foot by 6-foot version... fits perfectly on the FJ. Separately, the Bajarack awning mounts are also for sale.

The awning new is around $225. Asking $100.00

The Bajarack brackets are $95 new (5" height version). Asking $50.00

Will sell both items separately, but if one person wants both - discount for $125.00 for awning and bracket combined.

I'm located in Chino Hills, CA. Will meet to deliver within a reasonable distance. Will not ship items. Cost of shipping will be too much, plus I don't have a 6-foot long box for the awning... Let me know if interested. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Reactions: CharlesLorenzo

·
Registered
128 Posts
Re: For Sale - Smittybilt Awning (6x6 version) & Bajarack Brackets

Dude, I know this is an odd request but I will take the awning for $100 if you are able to deliver it to my girlfriends in the city of Orange? Around the corner from UCI hospital? I live in San Jose (Norcal)and won't be back for a few weeks.. Can PayPal you?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts

Hiii I am in Chino Hills and I want the awning.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Awning and brackets have been sold. Thank you for the interest!

·
Registered
4,817 Posts

Damn that was fast :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, these items went really fast! They were priced to sell and went to a good home. I've had stuff sit my garage for months that I couldn't move before... Hannibal - Thank you for updating the titles to SOLD.

Reactions: Hannibal
1 - 9 of 9 Posts