Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Local pickup prefered (SF bay area) but will ship at buyer's expence (your gonna be looking at like $100 for that). Picked up my FJ yesterday and it had these on it, they are not the look for me, so I wanna get rid of them.

Currently got 86 miles on them and I think I've only stepped on them twice so far ;) . I don't really have room to store them, so they'll be on till they're sold or I buy something else and I have to make room somewhere. Asking $200.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Any pics of these?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those look like the stock ones.....

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
I didn't know you could get running boards ( not rock sliders ) from the factory, I'd buy them in a heart beat if you were closer....I'll have to check with my local Toyota dealer.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
just got off the phone with my local Toyota parts department guy, he couldn't find those running boards listed under Toyota parts. Could they be dealer installed aftermarket running boards, is there a manufacturer brand name on the running boards...or if you can give me the Toyota dealers name I could call them and find out what brand they use. Thanks

·
Banned
9,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope they are factory parts but I noticed that they are not available as accessories. basically you have to buy them when you buy your vehicle. at least that's what I noticed when I was going through the options. I think it may have been different for previous years.

p.s. these are off the truck now as a had a local ask about coming to get them but haven't heard back.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: FS Running Boards (Ca) HIJACKED!

Mind if I jump in here?
I also have a pair for sale in San Diego if anyone is looking. Exact same look as these.
Let me know if interested!

Sorry for post stealing!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I didn't know you could get running boards ( not rock sliders ) from the factory, I'd buy them in a heart beat if you were closer....I'll have to check with my local Toyota dealer.
They are definitely a stock item. I have them as well on my rig, and it is listed on the sticker too ..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts