Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She has 71,938 miles and what awesome miles they were.

She has taken a lot of dirt roads, washes, forestry roads, abandoned logging roads and pushed her way into places to get “that view”.

So, if you don’t like pin stripping, character dents or signs of use, stop reading now, Fiona is definitely not for you.

Still here? Excellent, details follow;

She has all the TTSE standard options and had the following added from the factory (Code);

Carpet Floor Mats (CF)
Wind Deflector with Off-Road Lights (DD)
Towing Hitch & Wiring Harness (DH)
Armrest - Passenger Side (EL)
Auxiliary Driving Lights - Bumper (3A)
Rear Door Storage (6D)

Additions by us;

Heated front seats
Tinted driver / passenger windows + windshield banner
Rear tire cover
Cover craft front seat covers
K&N air and cabin filter
100W bulbs in air dam spot lights

Maintenance

The schedule has been followed so the first 25K was on Toyota. I then did 30K, 35K and 40K, we then found out we could expense the maintenance so the rest has been at Toyota.

Brake pads were changed at 59,505.

Optima Battery went in May 2017.

In preparation for selling we just had the transmission, brakes and power steering fluids replaced as well as MAF and injection service.

Current tires went on at 47,734 miles and are at 0.2” to 0.18” tread depth (~0.46” would be new for BFG TKO 2) so they are over 1/2 worn. I have 4 steel wheels with studded Master Craft MSR tires, no TPS because I run them at 32psi.

No accidents, 1 owner, title in hand, guess that covers the easy stuff...

Thanks for reading this far,
Dean
Contact; SeVeNseVenfivE4204ThrEE18
Hewh8eta at G mail dot com

Added photos post cleaning underneath.

PHOTOS ...

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you, I appreciate the feed back.

She’ll find the right owner, she found us and taught us “A Ton” (Short, long, wet, US, UK or with an extra n... you choose)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thing that make me go hmmm...
Most viewed photo in post to date...
Inside shot of rear door.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cleaned up underneath, treated surface rust, primed then touch up paint. Panel with tape has new clips.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice detailed listing, hope you find a good home for her. Especially like the before and after pics of the undercarriage, you really only had very minor touch ups to do. Most people wouldn’t even bother to be honest. But you can tell you took your time to tape everything off and do it right. It shows attention to detail. I’m actually curious what paint you used as it’s an excellent match. As for the character marks those are easy enough to improve with pdr, touch up & buffing if the buyer desires. Good luck with the sale though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For the frame Rust-oleum automotive touch up enamel black gloss

Rear inner liners Rust-oleum undercoating rubberized black

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Apologies for the brief response yesterday Green Alien it was one of those Friday’s.

I agree a bit of effort and she scrubbed up ok and your right the rest will buff out.

It must of helped, got a couple of people coming today. Fiona just might be off on her new adventures.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts