Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I never thought this day would arrive, but the time has come to let someone else enjoy our awesome FJ… I bought the truck from another forum member in 2010 with 10k miles. Over the past 10 years, this has simply been the best vehicle I’ve ever owned (having owned 25+ vehicles of almost every make). I recently bought a gen 1 Raptor after lusting over the Raptor for several years and simply found the right truck that I could not pass on. If I had the extra garage space for the FJ, I would keep forever. I just want to find her a good home for someone else to enjoy.
Overview:
  • 2007 TRD SE; Automatic with ~216k miles (runs exactly like it did when I bought it with 10k miles)
  • 200+ pages of receipts since new sets of keys & manuals, etc)
  • Always ran 93 octane and Mobil 1 with Toyota filters (no exceptions)
  • 3” lift installed at ~170k miles
  • BFG Mud Terrian’s with approx. 70% tread remaining
  • Heated seats installed by prior owner (still get really toasty)
  • Custom machined red TRD grab handles and shift knob installed by prior owner
  • Navigation head unit with Bluetooth
  • Major PM service completed in spring 2020 ($2100) (New rear brakes; new plugs; fresh fluids throughout)
  • Complete detail earlier this week (interior/exterior).
Asking $14.9k. Truck located in Metro Detroit. Please PM with serious inquires only, please.
Thanks!
pic1.jpg pic10.jpg pic11.jpg pic3.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please PM me for additional pics. Apparently, I'm at the limit of pictures I can post to listing. Overall, undercarriage of truck is pretty clean. I wash under the truck weekly in the winter to minimize corrosion. There is some surface rust on items such as rear axle, etc. The frame has is in good shape and minimal corrosion for age of the truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy Sunday All...

Truck is still available. She is freshly detailed, tucked away in the garage for next owner!! Feel free to reach out with questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.