Well, I never thought this day would arrive, but the time has come to let someone else enjoy our awesome FJ… I bought the truck from another forum member in 2010 with 10k miles. Over the past 10 years, this has simply been the best vehicle I’ve ever owned (having owned 25+ vehicles of almost every make). I recently bought a gen 1 Raptor after lusting over the Raptor for several years and simply found the right truck that I could not pass on. If I had the extra garage space for the FJ, I would keep forever. I just want to find her a good home for someone else to enjoy.
- 2007 TRD SE; Automatic with ~216k miles (runs exactly like it did when I bought it with 10k miles)
- 200+ pages of receipts since new sets of keys & manuals, etc)
- Always ran 93 octane and Mobil 1 with Toyota filters (no exceptions)
- 3” lift installed at ~170k miles
- BFG Mud Terrian’s with approx. 70% tread remaining
- Heated seats installed by prior owner (still get really toasty)
- Custom machined red TRD grab handles and shift knob installed by prior owner
- Navigation head unit with Bluetooth
- Major PM service completed in spring 2020 ($2100) (New rear brakes; new plugs; fresh fluids throughout)
- Complete detail earlier this week (interior/exterior).