Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD - THANK YOU EVEYONE - SEE YOU ON A TRAIL!!!!

UPDATE - 1/13/21 - Wheels are now off the truck and available for pickup at any time!!

Also, PRICE DROP -- PRICE DROP -- PRICE DROP -- PRICE DROP -- PRICE DROP

New price = $100 per wheel, $500 total for the entire set of 5 - Fire sale - wheels must go!! Surely someone wants these - don't call me Shirley....

Pre-sale for a set of Level 8 Bully Pro wheels, set of 5, 17-inch. They are currently still attached to my FJ and will be available around the January 9th weekend when they'll be swapped out with new tires and wheels.

Been running these about 2 years. Great looking wheels. The exterior rock rings are removable and are painted to match my army green FJ. The rock rings are scratched from use, but the wheels are in great shape. There are no center caps - they did not originally come with them. Some people don't care for the look of no center caps, so keep that in mind. I personally think they look fantastic.

So, why am I selling... no reason other than I picked up a set of Icons to try them out next. Asking $600 for the set of 5, which is $120.00 per wheel. Tires will be removed, so it's the wheels only. I'm located in Southern California, pick up only - shipping would be too expensive.

Pics:

The last pic is a Level 8 promotional photo, showcasing the wheels. The other pics are my rig. Any questions, fire off a DM.

Thank you and happy holidays!

John

·
Registered
426 Posts
Why does everyone with awesome used stuff for sale have to live on the other side of the country...Arrrggghhh!
Lol, good luck with sale! What are you switching to?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why does everyone with awesome used stuff for sale have to live on the other side of the country...Arrrggghhh!
Lol, good luck with sale! What are you switching to?
Sorry - shipping is SO expensive. Swapping out for the ICON Rebound - Satin Black. Thought I'd switch it up with the new tires at the same time.

Reactions: SenseiSmash
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.