Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the OEM Air Dam with the plan to use with my OEM roof rack, but then decided to go with a Prinsu RR. The OEM Air Dam is still in the factory box. The used OEM roof rack is in good condition off of a 2007 that has always been garage housed. The FJammer was recently replaced and working fine.

All items for $300. The Air Dam package for $250, Roof rack for $50.

Due to the size of the Air Dam box, shipping is a ridiculous cost and I'd like to sell to someone in Texas so a meetup delivery could be arranged. I live in San Antonio,.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Not sure on shipping costs, but it would probably be very expensive. The only place I see to break it down is in the middle of the rear cross post. Thus the shipping container would need to be 7 feet X 2 feet X 12 inches. Doesn't weigh alot shipping/freight companies price more for volume than weight. What part of the country would it be going to?

·
Registered
2013 FJ Cruiser 4x4 Black
9 Posts
I recently bought the OEM Air Dam with the plan to use with my OEM roof rack, but then decided to go with a Prinsu RR. The OEM Air Dam is still in the factory box. The used OEM roof rack is in good condition off of a 2007 that has always been garage housed. The FJammer was recently replaced and working fine.

All items for $300. The Air Dam package for $250, Roof rack for $50.

Due to the size of the Air Dam box, shipping is a ridiculous cost and I'd like to sell to someone in Texas so a meetup delivery could be arranged. I live in San Antonio,.
Hello there, ill take the Air Dam and pay shipping to Toronto Canada , if interested.
Thanks ... Rob

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New Wind dam with lights uncovered out of shipping bag .jpg Air Dam wiring harness in the shipping bag.jpg Air Dam Lights wiring harness in the shipping bag from the back side showing contents.jpg Several questions posted that I responded to that may appear confusing. All items are still available. I will respond to each interested inquiry privately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.