Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished my expedition trailer about a month ago and the wife decided camping does not interest her, so it is for sale. Started with a m100 military trailer, removed any rust, built a top, hinged on the side. Added an 18 inch tall rack with storage for eight fuel or water cans and lots of other stuff. On top I added a smittybilt xl with the extra room underneath and an 8 by 8 arb awning.
All tires, wheels, bearings and shocks are new. Also have an attached toolbox with pre greased extra wheel bearings and everything to change them. Added extra two inch memory foam mattress.
Also added tailgate. Pulls perfect. I am in ouray on its maiden voyage for two weeks if anyone wants to see it. $ 6500. Bob. 828 385 3100.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just returned from 2 1/2 weeks in Colorado and a total of almost 6,000 miles with the trailer and it performed flawlessly. Pulled great and slept better than my bed at home. Rock solid on the interstate up to 90 mph and did rough mountain roads with no problem.. got lots of compliments all the way to Colorado and back. If the wife would camp I'd never sell it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.