Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!
[/B]
I have an extra OEM Air Dam Hella light wire harness, Part # PT297-35072-RW (Off Road Roof Wire). This is the wire harness that connects the two Hella lights in the OEM Air Dam.

It is the Hella harness found in this thread - http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/interior-exterior-visual-tech/71460-found-part-numbers-factory-air-dam-wiring-harness.html

I'm located in Colorado. I paid just over $115 for it from my dealership. Willing to ship for FREE. Paypal excepted and preferred. Please contact me with any questions.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...Anyone?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last bump, then Ebay...

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Last bump, then Ebay...
this is the outside harness that plugs into the roof plug receptacle?

I have non-OEM Hella lights - can you show me the connector ends of the plugs? Interested!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hope these pics help.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Still available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Steve -

Help me understand this whole OEM Off-Road Harness thing. Inside the A-Pillar is a 6-Pin Male Connector. What does that 6-Pin connect to? It looks to me like (based on your pictures/post) that there's another harness that fits between the 6-Pin and PT297-35072-RW. Am I correct? If so, do you know that part number?

Here's my gig. Putting 4-100 Watts on the roof. Wanted to go stock wiring switches, relays. I'm using the AUX wiring for the center 2 lights - by using the stock config, they'll only light when the high-beams are on, but I'm fine with that. Basically, I'm running a power and ground wire from the AUX plug found in the engine bay back up the A-Pillar to feed the center 2 lights.

So then I get to running the outer 2 lights with the stock off-road wire setup. Get to the A-Pillar, and there's a 6-Pin connector with 5 wires for the Off-Roads. Well, that was a shock. Figured that the power harness for the off-roads would be similar to the plug I found in the engine bay for the AUX lights. Course not. So now I either need the mystery part that goes from the 6-Pin connector down to the Power/Ground, or I need someone to help me disect what each of the 5 wires connected to the 6-Pin connector do.

Can you help??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still available...Who wants it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have it if someone wants or needs it. I'll even lower the price to $75!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey I am interested, do you have the part number for the rest of the kit; relay, in cabin harness, switch etc?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale. Only $60 and I will ship for free.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Still for sale?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone have the wire harness part number to go from the this "Y" harness on the roof (shown above) to the A piller connector located behind the trim (left A pillar0?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi did you ever get your issue resolved. I am trying to do the same thing. I need the wire that goes from the connector mounted on the A piller to the roof. I wan to use the stock swith and relay (I already installed those) and different roof off road lights on my Gobi rack. I noticed in picture the 2 pin (black and green wires) at the end of the roof light harness. Why are there 5 wires on the A pillar connection? If you know what to do with that connector (A pillar) I would appreciate your info. Thanks.

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser
8 Posts
Did anyone ever figure out the mystery section of wiring harness? I'm trying to do the same thing right now and can't find it anywhere. thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts