Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
These items are NEW - still in original packaging. The entire kit was purchased just prior to a divorce, which necessitated the sale of the FJ Cruiser they were intended to be installed on. NEW.

This light bar setup is the complete kit to add over 18,000 lumens of lighting to your FJ. The light bar is designed to be mounted to the stock roof rack, and runs the single 20" Rigid LED bar straight ahead, with a 10" Rigid LED mounted at a 10 degree angle to the left and to the right. (two 10" x one 20" total)

It also comes with two 6.25" PIAA Halogen fog lights designed to be mounted to the front bumper.

This kit also includes the SPOD unit that mounts into the engine bay, allowing all the wiring to be routed through it, to keep the wiring organized, clean and tight. and keeping you from running multiple wires through the firewall.

Kit includes:

1 - 20" Rigid Combo Beam (spot/flood) LED Light bar

2 - 10" Rigid Flood Beam LED Light bars

2 - 6.25" PIAA Halogen Fog Lights

3 - OTRATTW toggle switches to control the lighting as desired.

1 - SPOD Unit

1 - Steel black Lightbar

This entire kit was well over $2k new, and it has never been used or even taken out of the boxes except to inspect them. It will mount directly to your stock roof rack allowing you to mount the LED lights with the 20" bar pointed directly ahead, and the 2 10" bars angled 10 degrees to the right and left to allow for a complete picture of what is in front and to the sides - it will be like driving during the day with this monster setup on your rig. The 2 PIAA fog lights are intended to be for on-road aux lighting during bad weather or on smaller secondary roads. You will NOT want to ever run the LEDs on the street!

Kit is being sold as a package, not willing to separate items.

Inmate pricing: $825.00 + Shipping. I'll ship it how you want it to go. Rough estimate is 48" x 30" x 30" and about 30lbs or so total I'd say.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Rigid LED Light bar Set up for FJ Cruiser - NEW

These items are NEW - still in original packaging. The entire kit was purchased just prior to a divorce, which necessitated the sale of the FJ Cruiser they were intended to be installed on. NEW.

This light bar setup is the complete kit to add over 18,000 lumens of lighting to your FJ. The light bar is designed to be mounted to the stock roof rack, and runs the single 20" Rigid LED bar straight ahead, with a 10" Rigid LED mounted at a 10 degree angle to the left and to the right. (two 10" x one 20" total)

It also comes with two 6.25" PIAA Halogen fog lights designed to be mounted to the front bumper.

This kit also includes the SPOD unit that mounts into the engine bay, allowing all the wiring to be routed through it, to keep the wiring organized, clean and tight. and keeping you from running multiple wires through the firewall.

Kit includes:

1 - 20" Rigid Combo Beam (spot/flood) LED Light bar

2 - 10" Rigid Flood Beam LED Light bars

2 - 6.25" PIAA Halogen Fog Lights

3 - OTRATTW toggle switches to control the lighting as desired.

1 - SPOD Unit

1 - Steel black Lightbar

This entire kit was well over $2k new, and it has never been used or even taken out of the boxes except to inspect them. It will mount directly to your stock roof rack allowing you to mount the LED lights with the 20" bar pointed directly ahead, and the 2 10" bars angled 10 degrees to the right and left to allow for a complete picture of what is in front and to the sides - it will be like driving during the day with this monster setup on your rig. The 2 PIAA fog lights are intended to be for on-road aux lighting during bad weather or on smaller secondary roads. You will NOT want to ever run the LEDs on the street!

Kit is being sold as a package, not willing to separate items.

Inmate pricing: $825.00 + Shipping. I'll ship it how you want it to go. Rough estimate is 48" x 30" x 30" and about 30lbs or so total I'd say.

What a deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: Rigid LED Light bar Set up for FJ Cruiser - NEW

Next in line please if the others fall through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have a PM sir. I’m waiting to hear from previous poster and will let you know ASAP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts