Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Cement
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used as place holder for 1 year while I waited for my fabricated bumper. Never hit or winched. (No winch or lights included). Comes with windshield washer reservoir armor (for those FJs with it by the front wheel). I relocated mine to under hood. PRODUCT OVERVIEW from web... "Made of 3/16" cold rolled steel with 1/4" mounting plates and powder coated in Smittybilts signature series two stage powder coat. comes with 7/8 inch solid D-Ring mounts, Winch Mount System that can hold up to a 16,500 lb winch and completely bolts on and requires no drilling."

Located just outside of Edwards Air force Base, So Cal.

Attachments

Reactions: h3rb3r7_FJC

·
Registered
2010 FJC 200K
8 Posts
Used as place holder for 1 year while I waited for my fabricated bumper. Never hit or winched. (No winch or lights included). Comes with windshield washer reservoir armor (for those FJs with it by the front wheel). I relocated mine to under hood. PRODUCT OVERVIEW from web... "Made of 3/16" cold rolled steel with 1/4" mounting plates and powder coated in Smittybilts signature series two stage powder coat. comes with 7/8 inch solid D-Ring mounts, Winch Mount System that can hold up to a 16,500 lb winch and completely bolts on and requires no drilling."

Located just outside of Edwards Air force Base, So Cal.
I m interested just PM u

·
Registered
2014 Cement
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumper is Sold--Thanks for checking it out and picking it up!!

Reactions: Hannibal
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.