Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an SPOD kit, and Dirty Parts Dual Battery kit that I purchased in August from purefjcruiser. The only thing I've done with them is opened the boxes to look at them. I was going to add them onto my rig but I've lost the motivation to tackle the installs, and I'm tired of looking at them. I'm asking 250$ each or 400$ for them combined (makes shipping cheaper/easier).

sPOD Kit for Toyota FJ Cruiser [900-000-200] - $345.00 : Pure FJ Cruiser Accessories, Parts and Accessories for your Toyota FJ Cruiser

DIRTY PARTS DUAL BATTERY KIT 2007+ FJ CRUISER [WPP-100805000] - $369.95 : Pure FJ Cruiser Accessories, Parts and Accessories for your Toyota FJ Cruiser

· Premium Member
1,696 Posts
I noticed that you already have a couple sPODs and a dirty parts dual battery setup on your FJ. Are you going to keep them as backups or plan on reselling them?
My buddy Ryan George was looking for both of these items so I grabbed them for him.

Since he's a buddy and I do his wiring it's a win win!

· I Have a V-8!! Moderator
77,418 Posts

· I Have a V-8!! Moderator
77,418 Posts

· Premium Member
39 Posts
Interested in dual battery kit if that gets down this far.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry to get back late, The two items have been spoken for. They sold much faster than I was expecting! Thanks for your help Ferby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.