1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
P: 989-513-3909

2010 FJ Cruiser - Trail Teams Edition Supercharged

158K miles

I am listing my 2010 FJ Cruiser for sale. I bought this 100% stock with 133k miles on it. I have built and/or purchased and installed all of the components myself. This truck is very well maintained and cared for. Always garage kept and hand washed/waxed/clay barred. I'm asking $24,200 OBO.

All mods except Supercharger, were installed around 135k miles.

Supercharger was installed around 145k.

Below is a list of the additions:

Exterior

- Old Man Emu BP51 lift kit

- Dirt King Upper control arms

- 35" Cooper STT Pros (could be replaced in another year)

- ECGS sourced Nitro 4.88 Gears

- Rear Locker mod

- All breathers relocated

- RCI Transmission/Transfer Case Skid plate

- Front bumper designed and built by me with Smittybilt Winch

- Rock sliders designed and built by me

- Rhino Rack Backbone roof rack rails with custom built roof rack (also have factory rack)

- URD/Whipple Supercharger kit. Puts the FJ at 350hp to the wheels.This system is very reliable and runs perfectly. Definitely sets you back in the seat. If you're unfamiliar with it, look it up for specs or details. URD (Underdog Racing Development) has amazing customer service and support for their products.

- Airaid intake system. I have the factory airbox and the Airaid box that I will include. The factory box is currently bypassed to provide more air to feed the Supercharger.

- Offroad Garage Snorkel kit (installed but bypassed currently)

- LUX Lighting systems rock lights underneath. There are a total of (12) lights underneath and another one under the hood on a separate switch to use as a work light since the FJs do not have an engine bay light.

- Custom Third brake light housing with (4) KC Cyclone lights. 2 for reverse lights and 2 for 3rd brake lights. The housing are designed and 3D printed by me

- Red Arc Brake controller (mounted, not 100% hooked up)

- 7-pin trailer harness coupled with factory 4 pin harness.

- FJ Freedom Windows

- Front fender flares removed

- Body mount chop done

Interior

- S-Tech switch system with OEM style switches

- Pioneer NEX touch screen radio w/ Apple car play and Android Auto

- Rear Cargo system I built for it. Has cargo drawer and spot for 12v fridge

- Hidden CB

- Windows tinted

- LED interior lights

- Weathertech Floor mats

- Weathertech rear cargo mat

**I am sure I missed something...Overall the FJ is in great shape. Runs strong and hard.

Recently drove to Colorado and back for an overland trip. This truck is my baby and have a lot of time and money invested into it. The underside is immaculate. The truck was originally from Georgia. I flew down to buy it and drove it back. This is my 2nd FJ that I have built and by far my favorite. Reason for selling is to move into a different project. I will truly hate to see this one go. Any questions please feel free to ask. No test drives without proof of funds. Serious inquiries only. No trades. Again, I'm asking $23,900 OBO. I can assist with shipping at a good cost and am very motivated to sell as I would like to get my next project started ASAP. Feel free to hit me with any questions. I can assist with shipping if needed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
672 Posts
wow thats beautiful, why the trade in? details on the 3rd brake light? and the supercharger.....drool!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow thats beautiful, why the trade in? details on the 3rd brake light? and the supercharger.....drool!!!!!
Thanks! Trade in because I want to start my other project and need the funds released to do so.
The 3rd brake light is a housing that I designed and 3D printed. I actually had the same KC lights in the mirrors as well that were wired into the blinkers but I had to send off the housings because I sold a set and then the pandemic happened and I wasn't able to print more. So I had to send mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts