Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
As much as it pains me, I have to part with my 2013 Magma Orange FJ. It is in Great Condition and only 54,000 miles. I am asking $29,500. The private party range according to KBB is $27,567 - $29,674 if in "good" condition. This one is GREAT, practically EXCELLENT.

The good news is there is a Magma FJ on the market. When I decided I wanted one that color over 3 years ago it took me 6 months to find one. I am the 2nd owner, the first owner bought and drove it in the Dallas area and I have kept it here in the Tyler, TX area. No wrecks, no flooding, no beaches, no issues. We upgraded the speakers when I first got it and installed an electric brake controller. We have used it to haul a small Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser with no issues. My husband didn't particularly like pulling the camper with the FJ so he traded in his Camaro for a truck with better visibility and towing mirrors.

We recently got the oil changed and went ahead and had them replace the battery. Feel free to call or text me with any questions or if there are specific pictures you would like to see. (903) 216-4779. Photos can be seen at https://photos.app.goo.gl/cFU6U6pjfu846c1q7

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Re: 2013 Magma FJ 4WD - 54K miles - $29,500 OBO East Texas

Beautiful FJ it won`t last long. GLWS :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2013 Magma FJ 4WD - 54K miles - $29,500 OBO East Texas

Lowering the price from $29,500 to $28,500 OBO. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts