Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took off my Baja Rack a while ago and it’s been stored and taking up valuable space since. It’s the wider 55”x91” model. Powder coat is almost perfect - just a couple marks on the passenger side tube from some awning clamps that used to be on it. The rack is nice and square. I just never use the rack and really dig the look without one. Mounting brackets and hardware included.

$800 picked up in PDX, OR. Not shipping this thing.

·
Registered
2011 FJ - Iceberg White
15 Posts
I may be interested. I just bought my FJ last night and already looking for a rack. Not sure how I feel about the 55" width though...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be interested. I just bought my FJ last night and already looking for a rack. Not sure how I feel about the 55" width though...
Sounds good. The width isn’t as bad as you might think. It’s only 4” wider than the smaller version but provides more real estate for all of your overlanding accessories and RTT. But more importantly, the outer tube gives you something to grab onto a bit easier to steady yourself while you’re reaching for something on the roof. :ROFLMAO:

Aesthetically, it’s just a matter of preference but I’m not a fan of the narrower rack as it looks a bit unproportional on a pretty wide vehicle.

·
Registered
2011 FJ - Iceberg White
15 Posts
I'm still considering it as well, but I would need to sell my Durango first. Plus we just got notice of furloughs so it's harder to justify spending the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts