Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Capsid Cruiser 
#1 · (Edited)
2011 Baja Roof Rack - Standard Half Mesh/Half Bars (See Pics)
2011 Fuel Can Mount
2011 Axe & Shovel Mounts (2 sets)
4 Gas Cans (2 used / 2 new)
All mounting hardware included.
Rack and Fuel Can Mount has been sandblasted and powder coated to like-new condition.
Will not separate items. Will not ship items.
I'm located in Greenville, IN 47124
$̶8̶5̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶m̶ .
$̶7̶0̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶m̶
NOW $500.00

Pet supply Wood Fence Mesh Composite material

Road surface Wood Mesh Grille Automotive tire

Tool Line Rectangle Blade Gas
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Road surface Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Asphalt Bumper Luggage and bags

See less See more
#8 ·
Located in Kalamazoo MI. The drive wouldn’t be impossible. I came here SPECIFICALLY looking for a Baja rack. In particular, I’m looking for their basket rack (includes side rails). I think that might be what this is, but can’t quite tell. Is this that? I see you said it has all the hardware. Does this also include the two aluminum wind deflectors (one in the front and one on the bottom)?

#9 ·
Yes it is a basket rack, in 2011 they were half mesh and half bars..I have both wind deflectors.
When the powder coating was done they broke the small bolts that held them on. I have all mounting hardware.
The rack, the wind deflectors, gas can mount were all taken to Bare Metals in New Albany IN and sandblasted and power coated after I took the rack off to sell FJ.
This deal includes 4 jerry cans as well.
2 have never been used.
If you have any questions, let me know
Thanks
Tim
Here are a couple pics when the rack was on the FJ before it was taken to Bare Metals
Land vehicle Sky Car Vehicle Cloud
Land vehicle Sky Car Vehicle Cloud
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Cloud

Attachments

#11 ·
Yes it is a basket rack, in 2011 they were half mesh and half bars..I have both wind deflectors.
When the powder coating was done they broke the small bolts that held them on. I have all mounting hardware.
The rack, the wind deflectors, gas can mount were all taken to Bare Metals in New Albany IN and sandblasted and power coated after I took the rack off to sell FJ.
This deal includes 4 jerry cans as well.
2 have never been used.
If you have any questions, let me know
Thanks
Tim
Here are a couple pics when the rack was on the FJ before it was taken to Bare Metals View attachment 1196383 View attachment 1196383 View attachment 1196384
Awesome! Thank you for the response. What would it take for me to reattach the wind deflectors (Sounds like all that is needed to reattach them is the right size bolts)? I’m busy this coming weekend, but could possibly work something out over next weekend. This seems like a pretty damn good deal. Never bought anything on here before. Are we allowed to take this to private channels?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.