1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just two of us FJ6High "Howard" and I.

Had a great time.

About a 180 view of the Sand Bowl that is Howard down in the water

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Hey Howard! Out playing on home turf I see :) We are all heading to Coal Creek again the weekend of Aug 2 &3 then Harlan the following weekend. Be great to see you there.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Hey Howard! Out playing on home turf I see :) We are all heading to Coal Creek again the weekend of Aug 2 &3 then Harlan the following weekend. Be great to see you there.
Hi Stan, good to hear from you! I Had a great time out wheeling in my back yard with my Buddy Paul. It sure would be nice to visit and see you all again!
I might be up in your neck of the woods in September! I wish I could join you guys on this trip :mecry: I know I'm gonna miss out!! Well be safe and don't get to Crazy :lol: and If you do, Please get lots of PICS :rocker::cheers:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where is this place?
Three/Four of my Secret Spots, all within a few miles of each other.:thinkerg:

About 275 miles from Boca.

If you are in the Tampa Bay sometime, I will take you there..:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Hi Stan, good to hear from you! I Had a great time out wheeling in my back yard with my Buddy Paul. It sure would be nice to visit and see you all again!
I might be up in your neck of the woods in September! I wish I could join you guys on this trip :mecry: I know I'm gonna miss out!! Well be safe and don't get to Crazy :lol: and If you do, Please get lots of PICS :rocker::cheers:
Let us know when in Sept and maybe a few of us can get together.

I'll be in your neck of the woods late sunday night. :clap:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts