Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took a few pics of the FJ at the Detroit Auto show two days ago and now I'm hooked and am already making plans to purchase one after the initial rush. I just Thought that I would share the pics. I'm leaning towards the blue.

Detroit_Auto_Show057.jpg

Detroit_Auto_Show058.jpg

Detroit_Auto_Show070.jpg

Detroit_Auto_Show071.jpg

Detroit_Auto_Show072.jpg

And now you all know that I have a spelling problem..... They are pics From NAIAS

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ok, my question to all those that like the pics, would you want some pictures of the underside of the FJ? I plan to take pictures of all the akward things but I didn't know if that would interest anyone else. Also what little things would you like shots of?
I plan on taking a tape measure too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have taken more, but it didin't hit me just how much I liked it until later.

If you are going to the Auto show (long trip from Houston), good luck getting the under shots and all of that. It was a very busy area around the FJ's during the Industy days, where there are not very many people there, so I imagine it will be a mess for the public show.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I should be able to crawl under the yellow one and snap a few before security gets there :D .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not security that I would be concerned with, It's the idiots that will step on your n*ts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts