Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind welcome.
Here are some very quick pictures-just taken at the mall-as I was rushing about this evening.
Anyhow, I picked it up this past Saturday at the local dealer. The colour is brick-which is rather a cool colour. It seems to go from a red purple to a red brown-depending on the lighting.
The only options I got was the cq pack and trail package on top of the 4x4 drivetrain and 5 speed auto.
I remember when Toyota showed the prototype of the fj-I was floored. I thought if only they would produce it and they did and I was thrilled. Props to Toyota for producing my dream vehicle.:clap:
Well here are the pics. I can't wait to start the mods. First step predator nerf bars.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Congrats.....nice color choice! :bigthumb:

Mike

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. The FJ looks great! It won't be long now!!! It all starts with an innocent slider and then...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Beauty! Love the brick! Welcome onboard!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Is it ironic that you took the pictures at the mall?

Haha, the FJ looks great and welcome to the forum. Now meet some local forumers, and take that thing on the trails.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Great looking FJ!!!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Is it ironic that you took the pictures at the mall?

Haha, the FJ looks great and welcome to the forum. Now meet some local forumers, and take that thing on the trails.
That is because our rigs are so versatile, Layton!!!!! We drive the best looking grocery getters out there buddy!!!! (Little do they know that a monster lives under the hood and we turn into off road warriors at the drop of a hat)

Welcome to the family!

Kim:wave:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Saweet color! Welcome.:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
COngratulations on your new "Smokin HOT" FJ-Cruiser!!!

To Miles and Miles of Smiles :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts