Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a video from day 2 of the FJ summit. This is Yankeeboy, imogene, and govenors basin. If you're wondering about trails to do.. this is a little of whats in store! :rocker:

I first posted it here on facebook, where I post all my videos... day 1 is up there too already.
http://www.facebook.com/deftracing

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
hehehe I probably have 50 hours of video just from my Summit trips. Most has never been viewed. At least you did something with yours. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehehe I probably have 50 hours of video just from my Summit trips. Most has never been viewed. At least you did something with yours. :bigthumb:
my buddy had just finished an editing class and decided he'd make use of all the footage i shot. he has some suggestions for this years summit, and we'll be rolling with multiple angles for some real fun this year.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Awesome Video :rocker: and nice touch with editing in the photo stills.

Any thoughts on the new GoPro 3 Black Edition..?

Was thinking of getting one but someone said get the GoPro2 since the 3 has problems. I was under the impression GoPro fixed the issues with the 3.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
They made a great move by offering the remote but now they need to offer a remote wire as well so it doesn't just quit when the battery goes kaput forcing you to bring the camera inside the vehicle (obviously during the best scenery / best wheeling) to recharge. I know this from experience.

I have a GoPro and a Contour. Both have good and bad points.
Sony has a new one out and the Sports-Vue are definitely worth checking out - - - > Helmet and wearable sports and adventure cameras.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
id like to power it from the truck... the battery was always the issue, not the memory card i was using. do they have that?
Not that I've ever seen but I've heard of guys boring a little hole in the clear case and running a fused wire out of the engine bay.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Here's a video from day 2 of the FJ summit. This is Yankeeboy, imogene, and govenors basin. If you're wondering about trails to do.. this is a little of whats in store! :rocker:
Very cool editing job there. :bigthumb:

Which is the part from Imogene? I see what looks like some of Yankee Boy and Gov. Basins, but I'm not sure if I missed Imogene, or if it's just not there.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
ha-ha :)
in any case, it's a great video :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts