Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a few organized events I'm planning to check out the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for me if you can make it too:

Lakeland Mud Bog this Saturday 17th. There's not much on their website but time and directions:

Lakeland Motorsports Park Location
there's the main deep pit that tractors will stand by to pull you out if you need it, plus other milder mud holes nearby. Alcohol is allowed but no glass bottles.
I've made it through a few times.

Muddi Gras 2008. May 24-26, This outta be a hoot!
Hwy 441 North of Hwy 60 to Canoe Creek Rd.

Muddigras.com

I probably won't camp but I may drive over for more than one day. I'd like to catch David Allen Coe playing live on Saturday night.

NTORA trail ride May 31st. Zephyrhills.

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/167372809

Home

North Tampa Off-Roaders Assoc.
This is a friendly club I've had fun with in the past, though it's hard to know how many people are going to show up. Sometimes it's just a handful, other times there's too many trucks to stay in a pack. I've been the only FJ so far, it'd be fun to pair you with another!

cheers,

John.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Looks like some fun places! Where abouts in Zephyrhills is the May 31st NTORA Trail Ride?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hmmmmmm....
Have to check my schedules, these look like some fun!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Need to get out and soon! Just hate to drive 100 miles to wheel! I'm checkin out a place south Pasco Sat a.m, if I cant get in I'm headed for Hudson!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The lakeland mud bog was fun. Since I got there early the mud wasn't too thick at first. I did a lot of blasting till the big trucks really started digging it up. I washed the pulleys off quick and they seem fine. There may be some mud in my starter solenoid again though. I'll pull it out after Muddi-Gras this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts