Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! Someone has used this kind of tool? The name is Autel MaxiDAS® DS708.
I just got into a car repair shop to work. Many tools are also not use. The boss let me within a few days to learn this tool, but did not give me instruction, does any people have this detailed specifications? i know it could do the toyota series car. Any information will be gratefully received.Thanks. at last ,it’s the picture

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
This link has some spec stuff, plus email contact info for the company at the bottom. I'm sure they can point you to the manual, or even have an online version
It does say that Toyota is one of the vehicles it does

MaxiDAS DS708 [au00] - US$1,199.00 : obdclub.com

·
Registered
784 Posts
Not sure where you are located, but I've never even heard of that particular model of scan tool. Most everyone in the States uses Genisys or Pegasys or Snap On tools.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'm pretty sure, with the exception of Wikid, SmokinAMD, and myself, the other folks are robots. I'm just assuming by their post histories and my gut.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,063 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,063 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,063 Posts
:rofl::rofl::cowfrown:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
This guy is probably a spammer but the Autel MaxiDas is actually a very good scanner. I know of several shops that use it. It will out perform the SnapOn scanner on some European Cars and works very well on Toyotas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts