Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a soon to be owner of a 2011 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition. After 10 years and 319,xxx miles (I put 291,xxx of them on it) on my 1999 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner I decided it was time to get a new vehicle. It was a tossup between a 4x4 Tacoma or a FJ Cruiser.

Around the first of the year I asked the owner of the local dealership to let me know if she heard anything about getting a TT SE in. I took my Taco in for service and asked the same of the sales manager. He said they would put in a request and a week later he called me to say they were allocated one that was en route to the US.

We entered into an agreement last week, the FJ should have arrived in Long Beach on 29 Jan 2011 and hopefully will be at my dealer in 1-2 weeks (and the keys in my hands) :clap:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats!

I was actually starting to wonder if the 2011 TT actually existed or not...I got my 2010 TT in mid-December 2009. I wonder why they're so much later this year?

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave: Pics are a must:rocker:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats, as stated Interior pics are sooo much a must!!!

I was told by my dealer least week, that 46 are slated for east coast this first run, I was also then told that the 1st one was allocated 2 months ago to some other dealer!!! Even though when I want to do this in November, I was told no one could allocate until Dec!!! I love dealerships who tell the truth! LOL.

Anyway, Axiom, the 2011 TTSE is all Army Green with all blackout accessories.

Looking forward to someone actually seeing the inside of one of these TT's.

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got a 2011 FJ in the Detroit area a few days ago, I tested the Tacoma and the FJ, the Tacoma was just to car like, the fj was a solid truck like.

·
Registered
460 Posts
i don't think theyre makin 2011's... derrr

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hello! I got one too! Woo-hoooooO!