• 2013 - 2014

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, located in Southern California. In the good ole navy and been lurking these forums for a while but decided to finally join in on the fun :devilish: Just sold my TRD pro tundra and wanted to downsize from a full size truck to this

Currently in the market for a FJ any leads or anyone selling let me know!

Still trying to decide if I want 07-09 or 10+ model years what’s everyone’s opinion?

Found a 08 Trail Teams in dark red color with 118k miles and some light mods like front bumper with winch and RTT for 19k... but idk if I should wait to find a deal on a 2010+

Looking for black/white/cement/green color, 4x4. Less then 150k miles

·
11,319 Posts
2008 TT's came in Iceberg white only.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man the guy selling listed it as a trail teams and I believed him because it didn’t have the white roof smh

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nope, they just had the roof custom painted. Some people have them painted or wrapped because they don’t like the white roofs. Looks as they also had the mirrors and bumper wings painted to match as well. It’s all up to you if you like the look of the vehicle though and everything checks out. When it comes to custom work it’s all in the eye of the beholder. Although, 19k for an 08’ with 118k miles on it seems high to me.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hi Yotabuilt, welcome from Ohio!

If you like that '08 it will certainly be a one of a kind.
I would just bear in mind that he told you specifically that it's a TT without a qualifier such as 'equivalent to' or 'I added on all the parts that TTs have' you can't really trust anything else he says about the vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts