Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks!

I have been trolling the forum for a while and it is finally time I become active.
If all goes to plan I will be purchasing a 4x4 with the OFF-ROAD PACKAGE and CONVENIENCE PACKAGE at the end of March or April using the Costco price as a starting point.
TureCar and Edmunds are both great resources as well as threads throughout the forums here.

I have visited a handful of the local dealers here in Socal, mainly dealing with folks form Internet sales. Does anybody have any lessons lessons learned when shopping in SoCal, or suggest particular place or person to go to?

Mucho Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! :bigthumb:

BigDouggieDoug: I will have to check that out! Hopefully soon I will have notable progress to report in the FJ40, but right now our FJ60 (the daily driver) needs some work.

DOfj:Good point, I plan on a medium OME lift soon after purchase along with some other Mods, I would not want to void any warranties.

Thanks Again!

###

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
get a base model with a rear locker and convenience package, then take the thousands you would of spent on mediocre dealer marked up crap and put it toward some quality parts. that's what I have learned in my experience.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
get a base model with a rear locker and convenience package, then take the thousands you would of spent on mediocre dealer marked up crap and put it toward some quality parts. that's what I have learned in my experience.

Thats what I am looking for, it is almost impossibe to find.
From what I have seen most of the come with Convenience Package / Upgrade Package

It looks like I am going to have to get one with theOff-Road Package and Convenience Package

Cost with the abpve options
Invoice $28,234 MSRP $30,580 TMV $28,931

1 - 12 of 12 Posts