·
Premium Member
499 Posts
In Margate and work in Fort Laudedale

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Miami Lakes off I-75 but my office is off of the Sawgrass & Sunrise Blvd.

Hey do any of you guys know some local shops that work on the FJ's. I am looking to do some work on mine and really don't know who to trust.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey FJRider19, I work in Plantation. My mechanic is in Delray Beach.....a bit far for you. He's a certified Lexus mechanic and an off road guy. He is restoring his '72 FJ 40. I've been very pleased with his work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
229 Posts
Royal Palm Beach checking in!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey FJRider19, I work in Plantation. My mechanic is in Delray Beach.....a bit far for you. He's a certified Lexus mechanic and an off road guy. He is restoring his '72 FJ 40. I've been very pleased with his work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
He has his own shop or own garage? I don't care as long as he does good work. Looking to do a lift.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Fort Lauderdale over here

·
Registered
250 Posts
He has his own shop and does good work. I had him install an aftermarket front bumper, brake lines and rear upper/lower links and pan hard bar as well as perform routine maintenance. Ask for Eric Kashmanian.

Eric's Wrench
175 S. Congress Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33445
PH: 561-278-7278
ericswrench.com

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Make sure you hit Duval St.
Oh I'm sure I will... a few times :)

We'll be down there for 7 days, Sat - Sat.
The idea so far is to fly into Key West and rent at the airport for the days we want to drive up the keys in the middle of the week.

I had originally wanted to fly into Miami and drive down, but on a Saturday I've heard it can be a madhouse.
THis way I can still drive up that road, but not fight weekend traffic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts