Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on the weekend in Cape Town - South Africa, although it is registered slightly further north in Botswana.

TRD :pinklove: but still LHD :boohoo:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice to know FJ's are popular every where!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
We need some action photos of it off in the bush.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Un-seasonal rain, temp 29c though ;)

Yes we like FJ's but AFAIK they are not sold anywhere in Africa, also LHD is not allowed to be imported or registered in South Africa :(

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all! New to the forum. I hear news of the FJ coming to SA??? Does anyone have info? Drove one in the states and love them!

·
Registered
39 Posts
And at long last we can place our orders for the FJ!

Good day Mister T....we meet again! :cheers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great! FJ's about to be released in South Africa, So now for our own regional forum and plenty of literal bush whacking pics for all those who are patiently awaiting stateside!

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
At last :clap:

You may need to take your FJ back to the dealer, The steering wheel is on the wrong side :jester:

Congrats on your new FJ . Looking forward to seeing the landscape from your area.
thanks
Don

·
Registered
4 Posts
I joined here last month when the obsession with the FJ started. Will take delivery mid November (lead time in SA is around 6 weeks).

Although it will be my daily drive, the FJ will also be fitted for overland use and towing my bush trailer.

The diesel Pajero (Montero) served us well, but sadly has to go. It will however be replaced by a more capable vehicle.

Lots of reading ahead on suspension set-up, tyres and accessories, thanks to the experiences of guys on this site.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts