Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the family for a trip in the Keys. Ended up one day in Key West and parked on Duvall St but walked down to the Southern Most Point in the USA for a quick photo. While standing there I told my son to get the FJ so we could at one point in time be the Most Southern FJ in the US. He quickly pointed South through the fence at Naval Air Station Key West and there was a Voodoo blue. My plan was foiled!:mecry:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
That's to funny! and you share the same color!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Sorry, that was me on the south side of the fence!

Just Kidding... lol

·
Registered
900 Posts
yeah i see that guy driving around alot! there is like 4 blues living here in key west! i like to name them buy there extras... im "OBX" cuz of my front license plate, "BTC" (blue tire cover) works at Home Depot, "Rims", and "Pirate" (design on rear tire). ive been seeing a lifted on with light bar and such but he might just be a snow bird!

·
Registered
235 Posts
loneuglyfish,

what's up with that pict in your sig? Is that you, and if so where did you snap the pic?

Dan

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Sorry Gator fans- Key West may be the southern most point in the USA that you can DRIVE to from say..Juneau, Alaska

..but the southern most point in the US is right here in the Hawaiian islands.
Southpoint on the Big Island of Hawai'i.

And there's at least 3 dozen FJ's motoring around that rock. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Sorry Gator fans- Key West may be the southern most point in the USA that you can DRIVE to from say..Juneau, Alaska

Oh, so we're all gator fans? :lol:

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
THe Southermost Point on Key West is actually not the Southermost Point on the island either. Just worked out to be the best place to put it for tourists. I lived in the lower Keys between 95 and 05, fortunately I get back several times a year on business.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Oh, so we're all gator fans? :lol:
My deepest apologies to all of the Seminole and 'Cane fans.:worried:

A buddy (UF alumni) once told me that South Florida belonged to the Gators.:rawr::king:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
My deepest apologies to all of the Seminole and 'Cane fans.:worried:

A buddy (UF alumni) once told me that South Florida belonged to the Gators.:rawr::king:
LOL :lol: It's all good. I was just heckling you! :stickpoke:

I do believe you're right anyway!

Psst -- I'm a fan of none of the above! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
LOL :lol: It's all good. I was just heckling you! :stickpoke:

I do believe you're right anyway!

Psst -- I'm a fan of none of the above! :rofl:
:D No worries. Just a bit of warm weather humor.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts

Sorry, but I believe Guam is south of you there and American Samoa is south of Guam.

·
Registered
900 Posts
WOW! another one, People just dont understand what "Southernmost Continental Point" means! I am as far south as you can drive in the US, on the North American Continent!

Go to a travel agent one day and look at some of the US's Tourist destinations, it wont hurt you to take a vacation ;)
I'll make it easy on you... Googe "Southernmost" and see what pops up!

this just proves that no one goes on road trips anymore! raise your hand if you have driven coast to coast! *raises hand*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts