Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This spot seems like it would be a good place for a storage box or at least a small cargo net. Has anyone done anything here? Right now mine has the two knobs that I think are for grocery bags or something? :thinkerg:

I have the subwoofer on the other side, so I have no storage there either. Could the box that goes in place of the sub be fitted to the other side? I've seen all of the build ups for storage back there, but I don't need anything that big. Just a place for a tow rope, hitch, and some bungees!

Any thoughts? Thanks - Nick

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I keep a few tools and my trailer hitch shackle in that storage. Oh yeah, and bug spray.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep a few tools and my trailer hitch shackle in that storage. Oh yeah, and bug spray.....
Yeah, I was able to fit acouple of things in the jack storage too. The spot above that compartment is where I'm thinking that I can mount something maybe?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Oh, I know what you mean now. Not behind any of the panels!!! Give me a couple of hours, I will eventually get it!!!!

A little cargo net would be cool there. I always put things up there, then when I turn a corner...... They aren't there any more!!!!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
This space? CO2 mount. I have my 10# Bottle mounted here along with my fire extinguisher. Also, MPAC makes a hanging storage piece that fits here. M-PAC

Hope this helps!

P.S. I'm not affiliated with MPAC in anyway - just letting you know your options.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
If you are looking for added storage, you could make something or go with the MPAC kit.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does anyone have a pic of the box that would be where the sub is if you didn't have a sub? I have a sub, so I don't have it and can't seem to find a pic of it. Thanks - Nick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.