Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know how much spacers cost? I have a 3" lift and 285/17 tires. Just curious if they are a lot, and a lot of work to install... thanks:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
What kinda spacers? You talking about suspension spacers, body mount spacers, wheel spacers, sway par spacers, seat spacers, etc...??? There are a lot of 'spacers' for an FJ. My guess is your asking ether about body mount or wheel spacers...

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Never had them on the FJ, I know a couple of people where the spacers appeared to cause issues but again, I can't speak from personal experience.
I think Wikid runs spacers, maybe he can answer any questions you might have...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had heard that too once but thought any insight would help, thanks for the help I will ask Wikid...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Yah there's a few threads on the matter....I've been running Spydertrax wheel spacers for over a year with zero issues:) Love the stance and look of it wayyy more than stock.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
A lot of people run "wheel adapters" with no problems. I have the All Pro 1.25" adapters and have had no issues. Just clean the mounting surface of rust, put on wheel adapter, use red loctite, and torque the bolts accordingly.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Yah there's a few threads on the matter....I've been running Spydertrax wheel spacers for over a year with zero issues:) Love the stance and look of it wayyy more than stock.
X2... love the look... No issues.

·
Registered
290 Posts
If you are wanting spacers I'd recommend spydertrax hub centric spacers to prevent any alignment issues. The standard spacers are ok, and I actually ran them for over a year before I got my long travel (still run them in the rear) with no issues. I love the stance on the FJ when it's a bit wider, which is why I got them in the first place. Super easy to install, and you can get a pair of spydertrax for $100. If I didnt go with a long travel system, I'd still be running my spacers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts