Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
The Bracket are made by a Venezuelan Company called TMT.
I Live In Venezuela so i ordered and the next day arrive to my house.
Are these available for purchase online? Do you have a weblink? Will you take American $$$ and ship them to us?

Great idea!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The Bracket are made by a Venezuelan Company called TMT.
I Live In Venezuela so i ordered and the next day arrive to my house.
You may be missing my point, but, thanks anyway. I'll just make one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Im working in that because the problem is the Shipping its too expensive and the US Custom.
I Want to export the TEC Roof Consoles too , but i have poor info about the US Custom.
If you have any contact i can send to you (US) but you will need a Custom Agency to legalize the product in the USA.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im working in that because the problem is the Shipping its too expensive and the US Custom.
I Want to export the TEC Roof Consoles too , but i have poor info about the US Custom.
If you have any contact i can send to you (US) but you will need a Custom Agency to legalize the product in the USA.
I'd like to get some more info on the TMT stuff. I'll just bring it home next time I go to Aruba. I also know some people who do import/export that may be able to help you. Send me a PM if you want to talk to them.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those look SWEET!!!:bigthumb: I like them too bad we can't buy them in the US.:mecry:

·
Registered
320 Posts
That is really COOL!

How about getting a drawing schematic? Some yokel here in the states should have a buddy who can CNC (Metal cutting, not the music factory. HAHAHA).

Hell, someone here must be able to make one of these. Suprised Northern Tool doesn't sell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.