Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps,

Doing some marketing testing, Blueroom vs. Facebook vs. Etsy vs. etc. Evaluating where finances should be spent for the next year. And P.S. the way Autoguide does their post acknowledgements no one see's vendor threads unless you give us a bump, so give us a hand there if you would.

We have a really great offer right now where you get 15% off an order and a free Yota gamer patch with coupon code "patch", but I am going to turn on a special discount for this group for a short while.

BUT EVEN BETTER! USE THE CODE " PATCHX2" <<<< This code will get you the free patch and a 30% off discount (discount can only used on in stock items, no special orders) orders $30 up before shipping.

The 2nd special thing is if you'd rather have our new Tokyo Lizard patch INSTEAD of the Yota gamer patch we are going to allow that. You MUST comment your order LIZARD if you want me to switch to that free patch.

Most FJ Badge Collection > FJ Cruiser Badge Kits

All the High Miles Badge Collection here > High Miles VIP Yota Store

We'd appreciate your support, the support for the FJ is declining, we've been here a long time :)

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Argh... literally 12 hours after I placed an order for 2 Texas badges.

Oh well

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argh... literally 12 hours after I placed an order for 2 Texas badges.

Oh well
Wow, since your order is still brand new Mr. G I WILL take care of you (check your email for credit from Paypal), but do me a favor and tell me if the Blueroom brought you to us or was it Facebook, some other venue where you saw us?

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Wow, since your order is still brand new Mr. G I WILL take care of you (check your email for credit from Paypal), but do me a favor and tell me if the Blueroom brought you to us or was it Facebook, some other venue where you saw us?
And wow again, saw the email from PayPal before I logged in here this morning. Very cool, thank you very much.

I found you here, in the Texas regional forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts