Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
A little venting here...I wrote Spidertrax an email about 10 days ago asking when they would be restocked. Their automated system acknowledged my request and then no one has ever responded.

If the company can't even offer good service at the sales table...I can only imagine what it will be like if you have a problem. Personally, I am looking into other manufacturers of that product.

Doc

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A little venting here...I wrote Spidertrax an email about 10 days ago asking when they would be restocked. Their automated system acknowledged my request and then no one has ever responded.

If the company can't even offer good service at the sales table...I can only imagine what it will be like if you have a problem. Personally, I am looking into other manufacturers of that product.

Doc
based on variety of threads they were saying Spidertrax is the best. I dont know other brands with same quality.

please if you know some just pass the link

·
Registered
101 Posts
guys, i am going to order spidertrax 1.25" from ebay... they are saying that these are hub centric but the photo shows no lip for the spacer...

Spidertrax Off Road Wheel Spacer Pair Blue Toyota 1 25" Thick WHS 007 | eBay

the item number is the same found on spidertrax website...

are these the same? (hub centric WHS-007) or there is another one that i should order...

thanks

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
guys, i am going to order spidertrax 1.25" from ebay... they are saying that these are hub centric but the photo shows no lip for the spacer...

Spidertrax Off Road Wheel Spacer Pair Blue Toyota 1 25" Thick WHS 007 | eBay

the item number is the same found on spidertrax website...

are these the same? (hub centric WHS-007) or there is another one that i should order...

thanks
Those are the ones. The others for older Toyotas don't say late model. Just cross check the 007 on another site to make absolutely sure :cheers:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts