Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize this question might generate a lot of odd looks or comments and rightly so, but it's a SERIOUS question (Long story).
I really need the help of the masses because I'm striking out when researching on my own. I need to find some spinners for an FJ. Any advise? Seriously?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Heck yea they sell spinners for the FJ! Here are my 3 fav's!!

But seriously thewheelconnection.com looks like they sell them in the FJ bolt pattern if you are so inclined.
You are a much better man than I am, Mike. I was just going to do the above laughter and leave.

But I guess the fact is that everybody has their own taste. And the FJ DOES lend itself well to pimpin'. So my question now is, How far you gonna take this, FJRebL? You absolutely MUST post pictures and keep us posted on your progress.

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
PLEASE, everyone stop crying about "how bad this will look". The guy asked nicely for some help, if you cant help then move along.
Agreed! Each to their own.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
This thread needs a reminder

Rule 1
1. Blatant trolling is not allowed. If you have nothing constructive to offer, your account will be banned. Spamming links to competing forums or other businesses is considered trolling. Additionally, there is no thread crapping. This goes hand in hand with having nothing constructive to offer. If you feel like flinging poo, do it in your own thread and not in your fellow man's.

I know you all think it's just all in fun, but the OP posted a question with only a few responses, that were helpful. It would be safe to say that some of you would have reported these posts, if it were YOUR thread .

You don't have to agree with anyones choices. It wasn't posted like " What do you think of...". It was to gather information. If you feel you cannot help, then move on. This isn't how we invite new members to our house.

thanks
Don

·
Registered
536 Posts
Is they still legal? I know they were band in my county because the car appears to continue to move after it is stopped. I'm not saying that my car is legal. I have 2 out of 4 catalytic converters and HID lights. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Check with guys from Middle East they have some sweet FJ's on big rims. If nothing it may help you with the direction you want to go.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How far you gonna take this, FJRebL?
First and foremost, thanks for everyone's input. I knew going into this that this was a ludicrous question -rest assured I surely won't be doing this to *MY* FJ.

I have a friend that has more money than sense and my own research turned up nothing. No one offended the messenger and I do appreciate the lead. You can't blame a girl (not a guy here) for askin... but you can laugh at her and that's okay too. I'll write it off as a blonde moment. :angel:

Again, thanks to all and I WILL post pictures should this come to pass.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
First and foremost, thanks for everyone's input. I knew going into this that this was a ludicrous question -rest assured I surely won't be doing this to *MY* FJ.

I have a friend that has more money than sense and my own research turned up nothing. No one offended the messenger and I do appreciate the lead. You can't blame a girl (not a guy here) for askin... but you can laugh at her and that's okay too. I'll write it off as a blonde moment. :angel:

Again, thanks to all and I WILL post pictures should this come to pass.
Thank you for the laugh that you gave me. I still think spinning beadlocks are the way to go. And a BIG Hello and WELCOME!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Thank you for the laugh that you gave me. I still think spinning beadlocks are the way to go. And a BIG Hello and WELCOME!
I think that spinning beadlocks would be a site. You could satisfy both the offroad world and the street riders that way. keep us updated with pics as to what you decide on. and good luck.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I'm not sure where you are but if you're looking at purchasing locally, check shops that rent wheels. I'm pretty sure most shops would carry something that would fit since it's the same bolt pattern as GM trucks and I see plenty of those with spinners.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts