Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sPOD is offering us FREE SHIPPING from 04-23 to 05-02-12. If anyone is interested in placing a order we will pass this $15.00 savings to you. The discounted Forum member price for the FJ sPOD with free shipping is $312.00 during this time period. This price does not include the LVCO.

****FREE SHIPPING ONLY TO THE US Lower 48 States. All others must supply us with a complete address and we will quote you. You will however receive a discount on the shipping as well.

Write us at: [email protected] and tell us your member ID or call us direct at 918-851-3053 :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
These are super nice and built extremely well. :clap:
I have the LVCO version which comes "built in" for the FJ model.

I love mine, great product...

Thanks... :rocker:

:cheers:

Q

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I'll second Q808's comments...the sPod is one of my favorite mods. Once it's installed, adding stuff like lights is super easy. The quality is awesome and the directions make it super easy.

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Know what, I think I'm interested as well.

Count me in.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can I use it with stock switches yet
You can purchase "The Source" only and it will include a wiring diagram to hook up the factory switches. However, if you dont already have the switches it will be more cost effective to purchase the complete kit from sPOD. There is only a $25 difference between the two.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
669 Posts
You can purchase "The Source" only and it will include a wiring diagram to hook up the factory switches. However, if you dont already have the switches it will be more cost effective to purchase the complete kit from sPOD. There is only a $25 difference between the two.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Thanks much

1 - 20 of 30 Posts