Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year's Summit will be a little different in terms of what you'll be able to see/do with vendors and sponsors.

I've gotten permission to use the land across the street from the Best Western for the Summit! That means we will have a lot of land to use for sponsor and vendor space, as well as anything else we can come up with. I would rather no one drinks on the land, but it should be a great space for us to use otherwise. Should be a great set-up!!

Jason

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Is there a list of sponsors/ vendors that will have booths?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
TRDParts4u.com
Demello Offroad
Icon
All-Pro
Ellis Precision
Metal-Tech
Otter Box
FJ Summit Wooden Clocks!
Iron Mountain Performance
Revtek (I believe)
Warn
MPAC Springtail
Inchworm
Budbuilt
Camping Labs
Expeditioneers

I did this in two seconds before I leave for lunch - I will review to make sure I didn't forget anyone when I get back

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason,

Will there be a specific area for vendors to park and display their products on the vehicles?

Doc
yup - the lot I referenced above.

I'll have a full layout by the time everyone gets there so we will know where everyone will be parking...

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
So this spot across fom the Best Western... is this now what we would call the "main area"? I.E. where everyone hangs out...

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
last year everybody hung out on the BW property around the big tent,plenty of room.I know there are quite a few more fj's this year,I think it will be the same this year.across the street in the vendor area will be like a miniature maxwell street(flea market).

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
last year everybody hung out on the BW property around the big tent,plenty of room.I know there are quite a few more fj's this year,I think it will be the same this year.across the street in the vendor area will be like a miniature maxwell street(flea market).
you got it. I need to get a feel for the property when I get there - I'll let everyone know if this can be a hangout spot as well. I think it can be, but I don't want anyone drinking on it - hence my hesitation....

we'll see. more to come..

oh and we owe the property owner a big, big thank you. apparently they NEVER lend out this land, so the fact that I got this is a big deal - the town was surprised. woo hoo....

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
oh and we owe the property owner a big, big thank you. apparently they NEVER lend out this land, so the fact that I got this is a big deal - the town was surprised. woo hoo....
You sweet talker you........

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hey Jason. Please save a parking spot for Toytec Lifts. I would like to hang a banner on my truck.

Don
Toytec

1 - 18 of 18 Posts