Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a TRD w/ some stickers on the rear on Blakemore towards 21st. Sorry no wave, I've gotten the cold shoulder a lot :(

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Saw a TRD w/ some stickers on the rear on Blakemore towards 21st. Sorry no wave, I've gotten the cold shoulder a lot :(
I wasn't me. I get the cold shoulder a lot too

I never realized that you were here in Nashville, what part?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It was not me I live in Birmingham and don't own a TRD. But I would have waved!!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, Yea I'd notice your rig w/ the 6" lift right? :) I'd probably get in a wreck from staring too long.
I live on campus right on 25th Ave. but not for much longer. Just finished finals today so I'm pumped.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was not me I live in Birmingham and don't own a TRD. But I would have waved!!!
lol, I'll think of that everytime I pass someone and wave now :)

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
lol, Yea I'd notice your rig w/ the 6" lift right? :) I'd probably get in a wreck from staring too long.
I live on campus right on 25th Ave. but not for much longer. Just finished finals today so I'm pumped.
MrsTNSquire said there is 2 on campus, one is a student with OK plates & the other one is a professor. Do you know who drives the Sand Storm that lives on fraternity row?

Then you have 2 or 3 Beaman guys that have TRD's or it could have been RoverGGM's GF.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MrsTNSquire said there is 2 on campus, one is a student with OK plates & the other one is a professor. Do you know who drives the Sand Storm that lives on fraternity row?

Then you have 2 or 3 Beaman guys that have TRD's or it could have been RoverGGM's GF.
I was thinking it might have been RoverGGM, it was definitely a male in there. I know that there is a black diamond FJ that a tri-delt owns but I don't know who. I've seen that sandstorm around also, but don't know who owns that either, heh. That would be a professor I'd like to meet, sounds like a cool one already. I want to do the FJ wave! ...someday.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It could have been kramer he has a TRD and lives in Nashville. I also think that he has a few stickers on his.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wasn't me. Only sticker I'd ever have is one that says "No Stickers".

N'ville is kinda wierd. No one here seems to wave. 'Cept one guy, but he prob didn't see my rtn wave. He caught me off-guard. That was in Franklin. Sorry dude!

I'm used to people not waving. Had a Harley, everyone waved. Now on my Ducati, no one waves...esp. not the H-D dudes.

Congrats on the finals!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You guys just need to move to Alabama were everyone waves.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
:wave:

Wasn't us, I would've waved (I promise) :) I even accosted a "civilian" Titanium FJ driver today at the greenway trailhead in Hermitage and told him about this little internet site and the Ouray/Moab trip last summer.

Of course, he asked me if I had painted the roof.

Congrats on the completion of finals!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks gents! You've restored my faith in the FJwave. I did get to participate today and got a wave back, an SS in Collierville, TN; Maybe Christopher43 methinks? lol, maybe I'm getting too excited about this....

·
Registered
93 Posts
:wave:

I get snubbed all the time up here in Clarksville...there are 3 or 4 "real" FJ's up here but it seems to be the "Soccer Mom Grocery Getter of Choice" in this area... so sad :mecry:

Been spreading the news of the Forum to all the "real" FJ's though...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I was about to pin it on you Kramer. :)

I must be a little more fortunate because I always give/receive a wave. The wife always makes fun of me but she doesn't understand the wave. It's an FJ thing.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Thanks gents! You've restored my faith in the FJwave. I did get to participate today and got a wave back, an SS in Collierville, TN; Maybe Christopher43 methinks? lol, maybe I'm getting too excited about this....
I work off West End and drive by Vandy every day on my way home but it wasn't me. I would have given a wave.

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Spotted a Black Diamond with black rims and an aftermarket roof rack hauling a trailer by the intersection of 8th and wedgewood :rocker:

Also, i spotted a TI silver by 21st and blakemore.
and i chit chated with a sun fusion at the fairgrounds by nolensville pike....

Its just amazing how many FJs i saw in one day...
:rocker:

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Spotted a Black Diamond with black rims and an aftermarket roof rack hauling a trailer by the intersection of 8th and wedgewood :rocker:

Also, i spotted a TI silver by 21st and blakemore.
and i chit chated with a sun fusion at the fairgrounds by nolensville pike....

Its just amazing how many FJs i saw in one day...
:rocker:
Dude you are in town and didn't even think of getting in touch with the Squires....we're hurt. :mecry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts