Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal:clap:

The first day we will give everyone an MPAC Sticker introducing Mollie the Pack Rat.

During the Summit: We will give out 100 supercool MPAC hats to random FJs that have our sticker displayed. (You have a one in three chance of at least winning something!)

If we see you wearing the M-PAC hat you could win cool stuff. The big prize will be an FJ MPAC Rear Door Combo (MSRP $319.00). Also we will give away bags and other stuff too!

Springtail has also supplied 2 Combo/Combo sets (Rear Door and Side Rack setups) for the Raffle. Good Luck!!!

Look for the Black TRD with Mollie on the tire cover and we will hook you up!

We will be bringing as many combos with us as we can carry and will be running some excellent specials for Summiteers only!
Also we will have tools to loan and will assist for those who want to put the MPAC system to work now!

Doc

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
Already have both rear and side, but I'll definately be needn' Mollie for the rear glass. Thanks for your great products.

Hmmm:thinkerg: I could always use another one for the right side! See you there,
GW

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Awesome! very cool of you and I will be on the look out for sure. :)

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Doc,
You Rock!!

I keep showing off my Back and Side mount. Hmmmm...
maybe one for the other side. A sticker would be cool too!
Thanks for the quality stuff!

Jen

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Already have both rear and side, but I'll definately be needn' Mollie for the rear glass. Thanks for your great products.

Hmmm:thinkerg: I could always use another one for the right side! See you there,
GW
You can always use more than one....

or TWO

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
OK - you are seriously ready for action - :bigthumb:

-

-

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Cool!
I already have one (1) of each.
Everytime I open the rear door... random folks walk up and want to see what I have hanging there. :)
I have never won anything in my entire life, so the odds just got a little bit better for everyone else. ;0

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Oustanding Doc!...I sure could use another full size for my rear door, its getting kind of crowded :lol:

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
way cool - looking forward to getting a sticker!

Also - you guys doing any special pricing for the summit?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Great deal! I'll be seeing you there. I grow weary of constantly moving bags of recovery gear and such around in the back.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
way cool - looking forward to getting a sticker!

Also - you guys doing any special pricing for the summit?
Yes we will be hauling as many combos as we can with us.

FJ Rear Door Combos will be $250.00

FJ Side rack Combos will be $150.00

We will have installation tools to loan and if all works out even a resin backdoor template for drilling (we are maiking it on the 4th of July)

Look for the Black TRd with Mollie on the back...or you will get a flyer with a cell phone number to call for Summit Delivery.

Supplies will be limited!

Also you will have the option of paying at Summit and we will UPS to the lower 48 for no additional charge.

Or you might just win one!:clap:

Doc

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts

Any word on raffling off Logan?

It seems as though you all are raffling off the kitchen sink -- so why not throw good old Logan into the mix?

The only place I think I'd want the line drawn is the UPHILL bee. Some things are sacred. Don't raffle off the UPHILL bee (please).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts