Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to my Post in Rising Sun 4x4, the report write up starts on page #2 (because I couldn't load pics....go figure) and I'm only done with Day 2 (7/21/11) and will post here when I get each day done. I will at some point make a file in my photos spot on my profile there with a link (this will be all shots good or not) Anyone has permission to use my pics just please block any lic. plate. Thank you everyone for making this event another date in the future to fight over with my love.....for my love.

English and Grammar teachers might want to take a shot or make an appointment to see someone about the stress you're about to endure.....

2011 FJ Crusier Summit - Page 2 - Rising Sun Member Forums

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Nice. Thanks for sharing, Brandon.
Looking forward to the following days...

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GREAT Write up!!!
Nice. Thanks for sharing, Brandon.
Looking forward to the following days...
Thanks!!! I've been trying to get back into typing more and I am thankful for the complements....and wouldn't get hurt at any negative feed back as it would help me to progress.

@ocr14a..I'll Pm you later when I get more time, I've been running on full steam since the night I got back....and went right to work:boohoo:

I've put up 7/23 and 24 and will have the last short bit tonight with a link to the RS Rally and planned runs for the next day. These write ups have had less time put into them but it's now or never with the past weeks I have been having.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
:rocker:
Cool, man.
I'm glad you got a pic of the bike-gas event. I didn't think to get my camera out, but always like having that kind of record.

As it turned out, I was actually more than happy to help in that way, because the gas was on the old side for my liking. I told him it was 6+ months old, and he said 'Who cares. I've used gas older than that in this thing before." So, I asked how big his tank was....he said it was 2.5 gallons. So, I told him to fill it up.

I didn't have to figure out what to do with the old gas (I will never put anything that old in Sandi unless it's a real emergency), and he got a free fill. :cheers:

Can you make it to either event this weekend (ToyTec event on Sat. or MSV/CF trail run on Sun)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts