Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So without everyone asking why, I was wondering if anyone has made or designed one. Wether it be one you have to hit a code to pop or just a makeshift stash area the size of a safe deposit box. Just someting secure and something a normal person wouldnt notice.

Ok Ok the truth... Im not in to anything dirty just need a place to put a pistol I plan to purchase when I go camping. I doubt anyone wants to give up their own stash locations but I would greatly appreciate some help in anyway. Thanks

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Breathing in a crosswalk seems to be illegal in California. Here in NC I can carry a hand gun on the front seat, when I cross into SC I have to put it in the glove box.

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can buy weed in a vending machine in Cali but cant carry a lock box in my truck!!

I knew they were illegal or not looked upon greatly by officials, thanks for stating the obvious.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
I can buy weed in a vending machine in Cali but cant carry a lock box in my truck!!

I knew they were illegal or not looked upon greatly by officials, thanks for stating the obvious.
Sarcasm aside, many people are a bit naive and don't realize it is illegal (the way it was described in the OP). Ok, you may now continue your sarcasm.

And I have yet to see a marijuana vending machine in public.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Sarcasm aside, many people are a bit naive and don't realize it is illegal (the way it was described in the OP). Ok, you may now continue your sarcasm.

And I have yet to see a marijuana vending machine in public.
Is it only for weapon concealment, or does it reach farther than that?

Edit: I just started thinking about the tool box that was mounted in the engine compartment in Broncos. Just so you know.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Here in Nevada you can have a gun in the car legally as long as you have a conceal carry permit!:armed: But it seems in California they even restrict how many rounds of ammo you can have in a handgun.:deal:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Hey Fjamming I am interested to know as well if you do not mind...PM Me please...
pm sent.

What is this sidewalk thing you out of state people talk about? We don't walk in California. :lol:

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
pm sent.

What is this sidewalk thing you out of state people talk about? We don't walk in California. :lol:
Maybe we now know, the rest of the story...the real reason behind the higher gas prices...:lol:
GW

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Maybe we now know, the rest of the story...the real reason behind the higher gas prices...:lol:
GW
Actually that's the cause of rising cost of health insurance. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think it would be good for someone to build an all steel driver glovebox replacement that has a hidden release cable to pop the lid.

The top could even be decorated like the passenger airbag cover. Thieves would assume it is just another airbag.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.