1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
bad ass vid.:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::cheers:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sweet! Thanks for putting that together.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Thanks for the video!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback....I've had this video for almost a couple months and finally sat down and edited it up...I'm picky about my music, so it took awhile to find the right track(Dino Jr./Feel the Pain).

After watching this video I want to get back down to Moab...now if I can only get a couple of consecutive days off work, I can make some more video.:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great videos, looked like it was a lot of fun.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Awesome vid!

Brings back memories...(first trail with the FJ, no lift, ran the trail backwards, and with only one vehicle on the trail.)

I wanna do this one after the summit! (I only hope I can bring some buddies this time)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sweet footage. Thanks for posting it.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Awesome stuff - :bigthumb:

-

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
:( no fa~jay~jay... looks like you guys were playin hard out there!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:( no fa~jay~jay... looks like you guys were playin hard out there!
There is some video of fa~jay~jay....but you know what that video is of ;) . We really wish you guys could have finished the trail with us...there are some really great climbs and drops...we will definitely get together and run Steelbender again sometime in the future.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
well that definitely was not the first nor last time we'll be doing Steel Bender... we had actually done steel bender @ the easter jeep safari right before the spring fling.. so we didn't miss it to much...we were just there :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Thanks for all the positive feedback....I've had this video for almost a couple months and finally sat down and edited it up...I'm picky about my music, so it took awhile to find the right track(Dino Jr./Feel the Pain).

After watching this video I want to get back down to Moab...now if I can only get a couple of consecutive days off work, I can make some more video.:)
Fly, I really liked the video (as I posted above), but I'm in favor of no music. I prefer to hear the engine and all the sounds associated. It adds to my understanding of the obstacle. I want to hear tires, engine, rocks, scrapes, and if possible, the spotter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.