Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 5 used steelies and 4 center caps. I need to stress the word used, these have seen trails and I think every wheel has probably met a rock at one time or another.

Price is set at $100, buyer must pick up. I WILL NOT ship.

SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
For sale 5 used steelies and 4 center caps. I need to stress the word used, these have seen trails and I think every wheel has probably met a rock at one time or another.

Price is set at $100, buyer must pick up. I WILL NOT ship.
How far away are you from Estes Park CO? I am located in NOLA, but my Aunt and Cousin are in Estes Park and will be traveling down this way soon. If you are not too far I am interested. I will take a minute and look it up on a map, then I will get back to you.

Edit--OK, according to Google maps it's about 2 1/2 hours away. I don't think I am going to be able to talk my cousin into making a 5 hour round trip drive so I can get an extra set of rims for my FJ. Damn. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
too bad you will not ship these mike. I would take them if you would..:)

are they all straight? no wobbles or bends in them?

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheel 3 has a bent lip (where i am pointing) but it seemed to balance out fine when I was running them. I would however keep that one one the spare. These are not in great condition as you can see from the pics but would make a great set for off road tires. I had planned on putting on some rim stiffeners and running some mt's on them, but I really don't have the room to keep them as I don't know when I would get around to that project.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Hey Mike, what are the specs on those octanes...backspace, offset? I've been looking at Fuel hostages, but can't make up my mind.

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Mike, what are the specs on those octanes...backspace, offset? I've been looking at Fuel hostages, but can't make up my mind.
17 inch, 4.5" backspace and -5MM Offset. I am also running 1.25" spacers, which has really slowed the stering. Might want to ask how long for the wheels to arrive. Mine took 4 weeks to show.

I think the wheels are bad azz, it is just that black wheels don't show all the detail until you are up close in photo's.
Thank you :bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts