Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have collected a few stickers that came with the purchase of a few mods (Rough Country Suspension, Spidertrax, Magnaflow)........

Are you guys/gals fans of showing off stickers, or are they "tackey"? (no pun intended)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I have them on my rig. I don't think it's tackey but sometimes I think it draws unwanted attention in certain neighborhoods. Maybe you don't have this problem or maybe you are not as paranoid as me.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I say throw them on there. What I like about them is everytime I get in the FJ it remindes me of the places I have been.
Hey, Flying Brick,.....I see you have the RC3 (so do I). Are you sporting the sticker/decal that came with our kit? I think mine came with two of them.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
I like my truck plain and simple :D

one sticker for me

·
Registered
374 Posts
NO STICKERS!

Nothing worse then going out to dinner nice and giving the keyes to the valet, or going to a wedding and you have stickers all over your car like you came from place that just learned to read and write. Not to mention, isnt there enough advertisement in the world with billboards and commercials everywhere, even this forum!

YES on STICKERS!

Imagine meeting up at an old country road for a trial ride and you show up without stickers. You might get questioned if your rig can handle the trail or you might find no interest from the other trail riders thinking you very plain and dont like to modify your ride.

The question is, are you a little bit country or a little bit rock and roll!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Imagine meeting up at an old country road for a trial ride and you show up without stickers. You might get questioned if your rig can handle the trail or you might find no interest from the other trail riders thinking you very plain and dont like to modify your ride.

So now I have to add stickers to my mod list? When will it end? :lol:

·
Registered
831 Posts
stickers but not to many, lance i do like that design you have any close up pics?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Hey, Flying Brick,.....I see you have the RC3 (so do I). Are you sporting the sticker/decal that came with our kit? I think mine came with two of them.
I did not get one of the big stickers. I had a couple small RC stickers that looks similar to the ones for the shocks that I stuck on my rear side windows.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Stickers all the way!!!!:rocker::rocker:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
We put all our stickers on our CO2 tank. We also create magnets out of our mod stickers so we add them for trail runs & events, lose them for daily driving.

I like my TRD black ;)

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Lots o' Stickers!!! They tell who I am!!!!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Yep got stickers. I've had one person say too many. Added the last couple of ones to cover up large scratches.

I support vendors who have impressed me..... If you see a component on my vehicle and no sticker from the vendor then I probably don't like them but have their product on out of necessity. Budbuilt... gotta find room for your sticker. I'm sure your product will impress me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts