Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still looking for a black or silver package "C" in BC (Canada) ... heard various BS from dealers that there's no cars for 6 months blah blah, but I also found several FJ's available (contrary to various claims of unavailability...) however they were all combinations of colors/ packages I didnt want...

SO... the question is... anyone know anywhere in BC where I can pick up an FJ... black or silver package "C"...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hi Fish,

Are you looking for an AT or MT. There was a silver B package MT at Metro Toyota in Duncan last week, and I heard that they were getting a C package Black AT shortly. Give them a call and ask for Lance, he is the sales manager.

Good Luck! I'm expecting My Voodoo Blue C package AT in the next few weeks but I bought it from Nanaimo Toyota.

·
Registered
791 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just saw that... thanks! I'll call the dealer in Duncan right now as well...

·
Registered
349 Posts
fish_antlers said:
THanks Dr.Jeff! Black is mine!

YAY!
Congrats on your new FJ! Glad to be of help.:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Fish - downtown Toyota (Vancouver) call me last week as they had a cancellation on a silver C package. I had already bought my Voodoo in blue. I really think you should email all og the dealers within a 100 miles and tell them what you're looking for. When I did this, I had my truck within 3 days.
Good luck

Voodoo

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just called Downtown Toyo, its gone. Its AT, I am still waiting for mine, decided to upgrade to C Silver MT, gave up B option due this week, so long wait till mid June.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
that's cool voodoo... thanks for the advice but I'm alright with the black one I've got on hold.. .it'll be a nice excuse for us to go over to the island for a day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts