Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get in my FJ a couple of weeks ago and go to turn the volume up on my stock head unit and nothing happens when i turn the knob in either direction. When I press the knob to turn it off and then back on the volume knob works normally again. This happens every so often. Maybe once every two or three days. Pretty annoying right?

Well today I get in my truck on my lunch break and none of the buttons work. Like none of them. I pressed every one. I could adjust the station with the little black knob on the right, but the display never changed. Again, I cycled the power by pressing the volume knob and when it came back on everything was fine.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so what did you do to fix it?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Funny you mentioned it. I had my liquid crystal screen went bizerk showing nothing yet had the radio working at the same time, later it all went to normal. Have you ever watch Herby?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I lifted it 3" last saturday, so i have an alignment scheduled this saturday. I will ask them about it then. I will let you guys know if I find anything out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts