Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the PT297-35070-LH harness. In the attached instructions, it says to attach the harness to a two-pin connector on the wire harness, page 8 bottom of the attached instructions. I cannot find the damn connector. Can anyone offer insight or a photograph of where this connector is so I can get my driving lights hooked up? Dealership wanted to charge me 300 bucks, and I was like..I don't think so!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,118 Posts
g'day,
My understanding is that not all models have the harness included.
What year is your FJ ?
I could be wrong, but +2010 models don't all have them.
Cheers
Baz
:blueblob:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I did this on mine and just like it says in the instructions on page 8 like you pointed out, just along inside of the driver fender side in the engine you should see a wiring harness coming towards the fuse/relay box from inside thru the firewall, it should be right there wrapped up in grey tape right on the harness wires you have to really try to see/ feel it. It is around where the clutch fluid reservoir bottle is on the manual 6spd. It was there on my 2014 and my friends 2007.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 2007. I have the light harness, and the harness for the interior, but there's supposed to be one in the engine compartment to hook the exterior light harness up to.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it underneath in the wheel well or in the engine bay? Do you have a photo of where it is exactly? Thanks again for your quick reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts