Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone whose upgraded their rear lower links still have the stock ones sitting around? If so PM me if you'd like to part with them. I just bent my right rear lower link on Wed, and am having a hard time dumping $200 on a new one, or $300 on aftermarket since I don't do THAT much wheeling. Thanks!

-Nick

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pair. Live near the airport....
Thanks for the offer! I actually have one coming already. I really appreciate you guys' help though!

-Nick

·
Registered
739 Posts
Just some food for thought but I have aftermarket LCAs and was going to sell my stockers, however I needed to have my aftermarkets re-powdercoated and man it was nice to have the stockers laying around...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just some food for thought but I have aftermarket LCAs and was going to sell my stockers, however I needed to have my aftermarkets re-powdercoated and man it was nice to have the stockers laying around...
You know, I'm not going to lie. That thought had crossed my mind when I bought mine off of Seriousactualist. Now when I upgrade, I at least have two good stockers I can throw on to get me by. And, I'm going to hang on to the bent one too. If nothing else, it'll help me limp back home if I manage to snap one. Plus, its an extra set of bushings I can press out if I don't decide to upgrade next summer, should my stock ones need replacing. Good looking out! :bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts