Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday I'm bound to pick up new wheels and tires. The tires are ProComp Xtreme Mudterrain 265/70/17, good for 31.9". I'm stock as far as suspension goes (and pretty much everything else lol). Will I need to get the bodymounts chopped or will I be ok? Any possible rubbing?

As for the wheels, I don't know what size or backspacing. All I know is that it was on an FJ w/ Icon coils.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
gotta check the offset of the wheels you are installing get the specs...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the procomp website calls for 17x8 or 17x9 for the wheels I'm getting w/ the tires....

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm bound to pick up new wheels and tires. The tires are ProComp Xtreme Mudterrain 265/70/17, Will I need to get the bodymounts chopped or will I be ok? Any possible rubbing?

As for the wheels, I don't know what size or backspacing. All I know is that it was on an FJ w/ Icon coils.

Thanks!

265/70 is the stock tire size. So' I'm going to go out on limb here and say that you will be fine (I don't care what mud tire it is or what the wheel backspacing is.) With a 265/70....you should be fine.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
265/70 is the stock tire size. So' I'm going to go out on limb here and say that you will be fine (I don't care what mud tire it is or what the wheel backspacing is.) With a 265/70....you should be fine.
x2 You are going to have run pretty big spacers to make these wheels not fit.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
im 95% sure these will be no problem, people have been running 285s with no rubbing on stock suspension, im running 265/70/17 MT MTZ's with wider offset wheels and still not even close

1 - 7 of 7 Posts